TRYOUT CLASS – Self-development through Improvisation (Max 9 ppl)
Here you have the opportunity to try Improvisation as a self-development tool. Get an insight into what Improvisation can do for you – not just as play and joy in the present, but in your everyday life and future.
You can read more on QbicCircle’s website – follow the link just below:
About the class:
The class will be in English and last 1 1/2 hours
Sunday Jan. 3rd
From 2pm to 3:30pm
Ingemannsvej 3A, Kld.
1964 Frederiksberg C
• Bring clothes that you can move in.
• Bring something to drink and/or something easy to eat
• Bring something to write with and something to write on for notes
• Please note that you must not wear outdoor shoes, so you may bring indoor shoes or slippers.
• ATTENTION, if you travel by bicycle park it in the yard.
• COVID-19 – If you have symptoms, do not go to class + disinfect hands before entering class. We supply hand gel disinfectant and visor.
About Rolando Yunquera:
Rolando is a educated Social Educator from VIA University College Peter Sabroe. A graduate of the Dell’Arte School of Physical Theater, ICC Theater and IO Chicago. He has taken a multitude of courses. He has done hundreds of shows and appearances as an actor and improviser. His teachings are based primarily on Improv Comedy Theater, but also inspired by classical drama/theater techniques, CI, Wheel of Consent and other methodologies. Rolando’s energy is contagious! He is a passionated teacher who motivates, supports and possibly makes you stomach hurt from laughter.
“For me, Improvisation is much more than standing on a stage. It is a training in becoming an even better person. ”
– Rolando Yunquera
“If there is anything I love about going to improv, it is that it opens the box in the brain that needs to be trained in thinking and looking for the positive and possible, to go to situations with the intention of lifting them to more ease. and openness. ”
– Ditte Brændgaard